The OTRview is like any old interview except it is about OTR as it is seen and experienced by those who are most fond of the historic neighborhood. We hope to address OTR’s progress, problems, preservation, pride, etc. in this series of OTRviews. If you know a good candidate for an OTRview, please contact OTR Matters.
All interviewees have the opportunity to edit and approve their OTRview before it is published.
- Casey Coston of Soapbox Cincinnati
- Nick Dewald of The City Flea
- Barb Cooper of Daisy Mae’s Market
- D. Lynn Meyers of the Ensemble Theatre of Cincinnati
- Jerome Gels of the American Legacy Tours
- Micah Paldino of Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Julie Niesen Gosdin of Wine Me, Dine Me
- Chris Seelbach, Candidate for Cincinnati City Council
- Terry Grundy of The Urbanists
- Lindsey Lusignolo, Premier Fashion Designer
- Tracey Lynn Conrad of The Young Philanthropist Society of Cincinnati
- Duru Armagan of Sloane Boutique
- Michael A. Uhlenhake – Architect, Developer and OTR Resident
- Brian Stuparyk of Steam Whistle Letterpress and Design