Here’s a fun opportunity for everyone who is contributing to Over-the-Rhine’s progress and growth. This is your chance to participate in a photo documentary project about OTR. It comes by way of Becca Hoffman, a photography student at Columbia College in Chicago. (View some of her work here). She is looking to photograph businesses, residents and other contributors to the neighborhood. She will use these photos as part of her portfolio. Some or all of her photo-documentary will make its way onto the Over-the-Rhine blog to share with the OTR-loving public.
In chatting with Becca, she shared with me what she’d like to accomplish with her project:
So far, a number of OTR supporters have agreed to participate. Some of those who are already on board are:
- Dan McCabe of MOTR Pub
- Michael Redmond and Molly Wellman of Japp’s Since 1879 and Neon’s Unplugged
- Jean-Francois Flechet of Taste of Belgium, the Authentic Waffle
- Tony Tausch of Coffee Emporium
- Danny Korman of Park + Vine
- Nick and Lindsay Dewald of The City Flea
- Tabb Harrison of The Lackman Bar
- The guys at Losantiville Ltd.
- Joan Kaup – resident and landlord, OTR Chamber of Commerce, Second Sunday on Main, OTR Flags, etc.
- Brian Firth of Lavomatic Cafe
- Katie Garber of Atomic Number Ten
- Lindsey Lusignolo of Lindsey Lusignolo Couture Bridal and Evening Wear
- David Allen of GreenBird and Jaap-Orr Co.
- Danny Klingler of OTR ADOPT
- Alisha Budkie of Smartfish Studio and Sustainable Supply
This should be a fun project!